Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Mom's View: Prayers Coming His Way

Photo proposed and posed by the boy himself.
What truly matters.
One of the more remarkable things I have been witness to during the last few months is the outpouring of faith and prayers on behalf of my son.  From the beginning, I was hesitant to ask for donations, but one unexpected result of scores of individuals donating funds is that there are now scores of people with a vested interest in this random kid from Rathdrum.  Everywhere I go I am asked about Isaac, which thing is remarkable to me.  I've tried to never be one of those moms that is constantly bragging about my kids or trying to one-up other parents.  But, here we are; people ask and truly want to know.  It is a trick to be honest without feeling like a braggart.  

The best thing I've heard so far came tonight from a family at church.  Every night, when they pray for the missionaries (one of whom is their son), they also pray for Isaac.  

Since I get to hear about the miracles first hand, I know that those prayers of faith are being heard 

and answered.


From the full heart of one mother . . . Thank You!


My last post was read by many hundreds of people.  Miracle.

1 comment:

  1. We are also remembering Isaac in our prayers. Two couples from our stake are currently serving in Russia, though far from Moscow.

    ReplyDelete